Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Update!

Everything has gone well...after Gotcha day of course. Alexis Qi was very happy and all smiles when I first met her, then she started to cry and tried to get away. She has been very happy since, but has got given me time to divert my attention from her! She also has a cold and a cough. Here are some pictures to show you. She loves my iPad. She likes to look at my pictures, videos, and writing Chinese characters on one of my apps. She likes the movies that I loaded for her, too.

My Facebook account is locked out until I get on my laptop at home.

We are heading to her orphanage tomorrow morning. I will try to get some pictures for those with kids in Baoan. My guide said I will need to ask permission to take the photos.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pictures! So happy for you guys! I hope the swi allows you to take photos for families who have kiddos there, but also maybe for some of the kids who are still waiting for a family so they can be better advocated for. Enjoy your visit! :)

    ReplyDelete