Love the new picture and YAY!!! So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see her in your arms! :) If you see 'Jack' from the same camp Madison did, give him a big hug from me- I love that boy and if we can afford to go back and he is still waiting, I will be doing something about that waiting status! If they allow you to take any photos or video of waiting kids, please do and I will be happy to advocate further for them! :) Safe travels and prayers for a smooth transition.
Hello from a FB DTC member. She is so adorable. Go get her!!!!!! ;) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLove the new picture and YAY!!! So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see her in your arms! :) If you see 'Jack' from the same camp Madison did, give him a big hug from me- I love that boy and if we can afford to go back and he is still waiting, I will be doing something about that waiting status! If they allow you to take any photos or video of waiting kids, please do and I will be happy to advocate further for them! :) Safe travels and prayers for a smooth transition.
ReplyDelete